Working With Working With Older People, Spirituality, And Religion Times New Romans, 12pt, 1 page separate with reference/s, plus 7 pages total of written work with an opening and summarization paragraph. A minimum of 10 references and all within 5 years of 2021. American literature in Social Work
Topic: Working with Older People, Spirituality and Religion
· Analyze the historical and contemporary antecedents of discrimination for the selected population along with the resulting problems.
· Evaluate critically the theories, methods of working with the selected population, and culturally relevant research related to your selected population.
· Analyze the influence of culture on attitudes, values, perceptions, behaviors, and interpersonal relations related to the selected population.
· Identify potential problems and social justice concerns with which the chosen population has to deal, suggesting possible solutions and best social work practices that could be implemented in your professional setting.
· Identify and analyze your personal competencies that can be used to improve your interaction with this selected population in your professional setting.
· Identify specific concerns that you would need to keep in mind when using technology such as e-mail or social media when communicating with the selected population.
· Demonstrate, through an action plan, how you will add to your cultural diversity knowledge and how you will apply these leadership skills to your social work practice. The action plan should increase knowledge of cultural diversity and application to practice through the use of technology and leadership that includes collaborative practice with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities to advocate for appropriate services.