Prepare a written analysis on the impact of the US Supreme Court decisions on the management of prisons (5 pages).Â Â You are asked to explain the prison management structure and disciplinary process as applied in most prison cases and as directed by the US Supreme Court decision in Sandin v. Conner (1995) and other US Supreme Court cases. Consider such sanctions as loss of job, segregation for a specific amount of time, and loss of commissary privileges.
- Read through Wolff v. McDonnellÂ (1976) and Sandin v. Conner (1995).
- Apply the decisions of these Supreme Court cases to the following punishments:
- Job loss
- Scheduled segregation
- Loss of commissary privileges
- For each of these punishments, provide the following based on the decisions of the above to 2 cases:
- When is this an appropriate sentence?
- When is this protected by the U.S. Constitution?
- What are 2 examples that you can take from the Supreme Court decisions that support your arguments?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
- Compile your responses into a Word document of 5 pages
- No plagerism
- Reference page with at least 5 referenes cited throughout the paper
- Abstract page