tax law

| December 14, 2015

My only income is spousal support. My ex says he cannot pay me support because IRS takes his money

My ex’s owns his practice and is a corporation. He owes the IRS quit a lot of money for not paying payroll taxes. In my 60’s, my spousal support is my only income. My ex says he cannot pay me because the IRS takes all the corporation’s money and he seldom gets a paycheck (he pays his rent, owns his car, eats out….). He liquidated all our community accounts and hid the money. Can I ask the IRS if I could have my support money before he pays his back taxes? Is there a way I can get my support money? I can’t pay my rent and am getting evicted. He has not paid me since January and I have no savings.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
tax law
tax law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments