tax law

| December 14, 2015

For parents who share custody of a child 50/50 where no child support is paid, who claims the child at tax time?

My sister and her ex boyfriend share custody of their 7 year old son. The past 6 years 2 with a legal custody papers, the child’s father takes it upon himself to claim the child at tax time every year. He never discusses it with my sister and always has his taxes done early so he can claim the child. Does my sister have to go back to court to have them put something in the court papers so they alternate every year? He cant keep a job and my sister has been working steadily for about 4 years.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
traffic ticket law
tax law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments
Powered by