State And National Accreditation Matrix State and National Accreditation Matrix
Submit the assignment by 11:59 PM PT Sunday of Module 4.
Students critique notions of quality by comparing state and national accreditation standards with research studies on quality early childhood education programs.
· Following the steps below, write a 2- to 3-page paper (not including the title and references pages) using APA format.
· Use APA format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
· Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
Step 1. Create
Create a chart or other graphic organizer comparing and contrasting your state’s licensing requirements (Florida) for early childhood education programs with the standards from a national accrediting agency for early childhood education programs.
Step 2. Answer
Answer the following questions:
· Identify which of the following indicators of quality – structural, process, or outcome – are emphasized the most and the least by each organization. Explain your decision using references in APA format to support your statements.
· How do your findings on quality indicators compare with the course readings on quality early childhood education programs?
Step 3. Submit
Submit your final chart or graphic organizer and your final paper.