For your Final Paper, you will create a 10 to 15 page proposal (excluding title and reference pages) for the Ashford General Hospital Board of Directors. In your proposal, you will:
- Include an executive summary.
- Research and describe solutions implemented at five other hospitals in the US that were dealing with these same issues.
- Based on your research, describe two solutions that are the most viable for Ashford General Hospital to implement within the next two years.
- Create a total of two stakeholder group analyses for two solutions you select. Each analysis should include at least five stakeholder groups involved (e.g. patients, hospital executive administration, accounting, Human Resources (HR), marketing, third-party payers, etc.). As part of your analysis, address the following questions:
- Who is impacted?
- What change processes may be required?
- What fiscal impact would occur?
- What are the ethical, legal, and diversity risk factors involved?
- Based upon the stakeholder group analyses, recommend the best solution for Ashford General Hospital with detailed justification. Explain why you feel it is the most viable and appropriate solution given the financial impact, HR issues, and interpersonal dynamics of hospital personnel, cultural shift, and change management.
- To prepare your board proposal, including the textbook, utilize at least 10-to-12 scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, as well as hospital or foundation websites. All sources must be cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10-to-15 double-spaced pages (excluding title page and references page) in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in theÂ Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an executive summary.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Including the textbook, must utilize a minimum of 10 to 12 scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, as well as hospital or foundation websites.Â Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in theÂ Ashford Writing Center.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in theÂ Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in theÂ Ashford Writing Center.