PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK IN 10 HOURS Or LESS The Relational Model: SQL
In the following exercises use the data in the TAL Distributors database shown in Figure 2-1 (ATTACHED)
1) Write a select statement that shows all from the table Item.
2) Select all records from the table ORDERS where the Customernum is 126.
3) Write a SELECT statement to list the Customer Name of the table CUSTOMER for all Customer Names that start with C.
4) Write a SELECT statement to list the description of items with a price below 30.
5) Find the order number and order date for every order for parts that have a price of more than 100.
6) Find the customer name and postal code for every customer whose rep is Tian (LastName).
7) Same as # 6 but use nested queries.