I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
- Address the Talking Points described below in 400 words of less.
- Required References: Include references to 1 reading and 1 video. The purpose of the references is to have you think about specific ideas drawn from the sources in an in-depth manner.
- Your Reactions: Share your reactions to this week’s reading and video on the changing image of Asians/Japanese from the “Oriental Problem” to a Proto-Model Minority/Model Minority.
- Topical Questions: Answer ONE of questions below.
- Question 1: Discuss how this week’s readings and/or videos help you think about your ideas for the Children’s Book Prototype assignment. Share your ideas on what you plan to do for your Children’s Book Prototype.
- Question 2: Discuss a Key Idea from this week’s list that you find engaging and how that Key Idea will be useful for your Children’s Book Prototype. Share your ideas on what you plan to do for your Children’s Book Prototype.
- Further Thinking: Pose at least 2 questions that this week’s readings and videos raise for you.
The reading refference is attached.
The Children Book Prototype just a assignment that I will tell a story about Asian American history for kid by picture, and text. That’s all.