Method And Strategies For Inclusion Webquest Assignment on Multisensory Learning: Webquest is a strategy that involves technology. Creating a Webquest with questions related to the topic being taught provides a multisensory learning experience.
Review websites and answer the questions in the Webquest template provided.
Click on the Webquest template link above or open the Word version of the same Webquest template under the Assignment link in Week 6.
In the event the link is not working, Google the question for websites that will assist in answering the question. EDU561W
[Webquest:Multiple Approaches to Learning]
Review the websites provided to answer the following questions.
1. Describe the components of multisensory reading approaches. Explain how they help students with dyslexia gain literacy skills.
2. What strategies can be used to help students who are considered to be twice exceptional?
3. Outline the types of technological services Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic offers.
4. Describe the communication options that are available to students who are deaf or have a hearing impairment.
5. How can a teacher infuse cooperative learning activities in his or her classroom?
6. What are some effective approaches to help students with learning differences gain academic and social acumens?
7. How can increased disability awareness help educators, peers, families, and students with disabilities?
2011 Solution Tree Press