|Type of service:||Writing from scratch|
|Work type:||Research proposal|
|Subject or discipline:||Economics|
|Title:||Japan Economic Report|
|Number of sources:||4|
|Provide digital sources used:|| No
|# of pages:22|
The manuscript should include: an Executive Summary, an introduction, content, a conclusion, a reference section, and appendix if needed.
Executive Summary: The Manuscripts must contain an Executive Summary briefly summarizing the essential contents. This should not exceed 500 words.
- Important formulae (displayed), figures and tables should be numbered consecutively throughout the manuscript.
Tables and Figures:
- Use font size 11.
- The charts and graphs must be centered and title should be at the top.
- Number all tables and figures with Arabic numerals in the order in which the tables are
first mentioned in text.
- The illustrations and photographs must be centered.
All other footnotes (except for table footnotes) should be identified with superscript Arabic
numbers. Short footnotes may be included at the foot of a manuscript page. Longer notes should
be numbered and grouped together in a “Notes” section at the end of the text.
- End notes should be kept to a minimum.
All publications cited in the text should be present in a list of references following the text of the
manuscript. Use Harvard Style in citing your sources in the text and in the reference list. You
can refer to Sussex University Web Page or Angelia Ruskin University Web