International Exap Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 8, 9, and 10 in the course textbook.
As companies expand abroad and decide to enter foreign markets, a host of items need to be considered. Please complete the following scenario:
You are hired as a consultant to help a midsize U.S.-based company expand into new regions. The company is currently only in the U.S. domestic market. You are tasked with selecting three host countries for the company to expand into within the next five years. For this assignment, you may select the industry of the company and the three host countries. Prepare a persuasive report on why you have selected these specific host countries. In addition, state the mode of entry for each country and any challenges that need to be addressed. (This should not be a narrative but a business report. Please do not use “I”).
In your paper,
· Create a fictitious company with a brief background (size, industry, organizational style, etc.).
· Select three host countries for the company’s international expansion.
· Analyze three host countries regarding the viability of the company expanding into each one.
· Explain the mode of entry into each country.
· Address any challenges that may arise for entering each host country.
· Include at least one chart, table, or graph. Please review Tables, Images, & Appendices (Links to an external site.)
from the Writing Center for assistance.
The International Expansion: New Venture paper
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)
resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)
as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.)
, refer to the Writing Center resources.
Peng, M. W. (2017).
(4th ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com/
· Chapter 8: Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration
· Chapter 9: Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm
· Chapter 10: Entering Foreign Markets