injury law

| December 14, 2015

International student get assualted by a person who tried to rob me

Hi I am an international student here yesterday I was going to my home waiting for the bus. Bus came that guy went first and asked me a change but I don’t have any change then he punched me to my chin and pushed me I fall from the bus I got bruise on my chest and feel sore on my face and I don’t want to pay for the medical payment and I don’t want to get medical aid either what should I do ? Do I have to get an attorney ? Is it bad for my visa ? Please help me ? What benefit I can get from this case ?

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
injury law
injury law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments