- A hazard presents itself once every three years. The frequency term used in a risk assessment is __________.
- The MOST difficult aspect of industrial hygiene is __________.
- Which is the correct order of controls from BEST to LEAST desirable?
|Engineering controls, administrative controls, personal protective equipment|
|Elimination, engineering controls, substitution|
|Personal protective equipment, administrative controls, engineering controls|
|Substitution, elimination, administration controls|
- In terms of hierarchy of controls, which of the following is the MOST desirable?
|Personal protective equipment|
- Having a justifiable exposure assessment strategy falls under which of the following best practices of industrial hygiene?
1. Explain the role of the industrial hygienist in an environmental health and safety program.
2. Describe each of the five aspects of industrial hygiene and the best practices associated with each.