immigration law

| December 14, 2015

I have been a permanent resident since 2010. Because of sickness of my mom I had to go back to germany.

Now I am here since Sept.11 2015 and whant to go back by beginning of feb. 2016. Now my wife filed for divorce and told me not to come back and that a life in the US is not longer be an option. Now I was going to move to my aunt in florida next year. My question is now….Can my wife do anthying to make me problems to reenter the states ? and do I have to make the change of address before I come back or just wait til I am in florida ?

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
product liability
product liability

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments