immigration law

| December 14, 2015

I live in Tunisia and want to bring my husband to the USA I am a citizen not employed for 3 years

I do not meet the requirements for the affidavit of support nor do I have domicile in the states to show. My father has said he will sponsor my husband how can we do this?

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
product liability
products liability

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments