immigration law

| December 14, 2015

When I file I-130 petition, would she be able to adjust her status without leaving US. Do I’v to file file I-601 waiver?

My fiance was brought to the States when she was 6 years old. Her name and date of birth is wrong in the visa stamp. Her passport was duly stamped by an immigration officer and the visa is machine readable and genuine.

Her parents also fraudulently applied for family unity benefit (I-817 and I-690) as a beneficiary for some other person which USCIS rejected.

She has a masters degree from a renowned university in NY. Now she has applied for DACA and the application is currently pending.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
products liability
immigration law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments