Well, it is that time â€“ yes, time for that talk. For this activity, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation about human reproduction. You are to pretend that the presentation is what you will use to give your son or daughter â€œthe talkâ€ about human reproduction.
Â Identify the major structures and functions of the endocrine, skeletal, muscular, reproductive, and nervous systems.
- Evaluate various risk factors for diseases within body systems.
- Describe differences between male and female body structure and function.
- Explain sexual reproduction and development in humans.
- Differentiate between diseased states and homeostasis.
- Distinguish between the functions of the various glands of the body.
Â Computer with internet access
Â Make sure you use correct terminology, and include the following in your presentation:
Overall purpose of the reproductive systems
- Information about the male and female systems
- At least two visual aids illustrating the two systems
- Structure and function of the organs involved
- Practicing â€œsafe sexâ€ and preventing pregnancy and STDs
- Use bulleted information on slides (five lines or less)
- Include detail in the speakerâ€™s notes
- Include a separate title slide and a separate reference slide
- Use appropriate font and backgrounds
- Include at least six slides (not counting your title slide or reference