foreclosure law

| December 14, 2015

Our small LLC company owns a 2nd mortgage note on a property in Florida. We were just served with a summons from the 1st

They are foreclosing. – Do we need a lawyer to answer this or can we simply send the court a letter with the amounts due us?

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
foreclosure law
family law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments