family law

| December 14, 2015

My husband and I are separated and I moved out. How can get the rest of my stuff?

The house is still in both of our names. When I moved, we agreed I could come back and get the rest of my stuff. Now, he wont let me unless I sign over my interest in the house.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
family law
family law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments
Powered by