family law

| December 14, 2015

my daughters mother is court ordered to pay $100 in child support since may of last year and she hasnt paid any?

i need to know how i can garnish her wages or have her placed in contempt. because she is also not following other rules that the court has ordered.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
family law
family law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments