Write a short (two to three pages) evaluation of a speech you attended, covering the following items.
- Name, title, and/or position of speaker
- Subject, date, and time of speech
- Occasion for speech, including sponsoring group
- Location of speech (describe the physical setting in detail)
- Mode of presentation (impromptu, memorized, read from manuscript, extemporaneous, etc.)
- Discussion of appropriateness and effectiveness of mode of presentation
- Description and discussion of speakerâ€™s voice
- Discussion of appropriateness and effectiveness of rate of speaking (including the use of pauses)
- Discussion of appropriateness and effectiveness of loudness of presentation (including any problems with equipment, such as microphone noises)
- Discussion of speakerâ€™s vocal variety.
- Discussion of speaker articulation, enunciation, pronunciation, or dialect
- Discussion of speakerâ€™s use of body language (including facial expressions, eye contact, movement, gestures, and appearance
- Suggestions you would give this speaker for improving presentation skills. Yes, you may make suggestions regarding President Obamaâ€™s delivery.