The US has been in a scare-mode because of Ebola virus. You have colleagues at work who are concerned as well. As a microbiology student, you want to educate your colleagues about this virus. Some questions they ask are: What type of virus is Ebola? What are the early signs of infection? Why is it called a hemorrhagic virus? How do people get infected? Do I have a need to be concerned? In 250-500 words, briefly respond to your colleagues questions and comment on 3 of your classmates responses.
- Discussion Post Quick Turnaround If Possible Locate and watch a business presentation that interests you. Websites where you might find business presentati
- Discussion Question #2 End-of-life care becomes an issue at some point for elderly clients. Even with the emergence of palliative care programs and hospice
- Discussion Question Directions 1. Find your organization’s Vision Statement and present it in this post. 2. Analyze the Statement against the 5 distinct pr
- Discussion Remember, one of the most difficult marketing decision facing companies is how much to spend on promotion. Thus, it is not surprising that indus
- Discussion To successfully complete this week’s discussion, you will need to: Refer to these chapters in your Project Management Best Practices: Achievi