I need support with this Application Writing question so I can learn better.
Based on the job/internship listing you choose , write a cove letter as if you were applying to the position.
Cover Letter of Application
In a single page, you will write a cover letter of application for a job/internship. Please follow proper business formatting, as outlined below. The letter is your first and maybe only chance to make a good impression, so be sure to provide all the most important details. Using the information found in the job/internship listing, target your letter specifically to that company and that position. You should also design a professional-looking letterhead using fonts of your choice.
- Margins are 1”
- Full-block style (all paragraphs and lines begin flush left, except letterhead)
- Blank line between each paragraph
- Font should be Times New Roman 12pt (except for your name in the letterhead)
- Format of your letter
- Information you choose to provide about yourself (and whether it matches the job ad)
- Order in which the information is presented (most important first)
- Grammar and punctuation.