children custody

| December 15, 2015

My ex and I never married but I want him to have supervised visits only, how do I establish this.

My ex boyfriend is a drug addict. He wants rights to our daughter but I feel he needs therapy and rehab and should be supervised around our daughter. He does not help with her expenses and I had to move out of my apartment because I was unable to pay it. How can I make sure that if he does get visitation rights that he has to prove he is sober first.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
child custody
car accident

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments