child custody

| December 15, 2015

Daughter bio father moved out of state has never provided any support (never married) now she is 2, suddenly wants righs

My fiancé has provided all of her support since she was one month old. He saw her last year and took a picture with her. That is all. Never bought diapers wipes formula sippy cups. Can I file abandonment, or really I just want his rights terminated. Is it possible? Also, he texts and just says “kiss Jade for me” once every three months is that considered trying to have a relationship? Or will that not hold up? I would like rights terminated and no child support as my fiancé and I can take care of her perfectly fine the way we have been

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
child custody
child custody

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments