child custody

| December 15, 2015

what do I do if custody of child w/grandparent in Nebraska. I ( mother) moved 2 Arizona and want custody of my 12 yr old

I am originally from Nebraska. I got into some trouble and while serving time in jail my daughters grandparent got custody of my daughter. I am now out of trouble and have been since the serving of my time (5 years ago). I moved to Arizona to continue my drug free life and every summer I (solely) have been paying to fly my daughter out here and back to Nebraska when summer is over. She asked me if she could stay with me and her new little half brother for good. I’m caught up on child support….what do I do to make this possible?

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
child custody
child custody

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments
Powered by