Using the information presented in this Lesson, evaluate the Baring’s Bank case to determined where the flaws were in the risk controls.
- What controls were lacking in the Singapore office?
- What were Nick Gleeson’s biggest mistakes?
- What should London have done to prevent this?
- What controls/guidelines do you think should’ve been in place?
- Using the “Recommendations” I have presented, which of these would you recommend in this instance?
Case Study (it is the very first case study on document) and lesson notes are attached.