Business Acquisition 2 Need an expert to do this assignment. If you think you can do it then message me. Case study: Business Acquisition: Fish Leather
A member of a First Nation is looking at buying an established firm in Manitoba that is one of a kind in the globe. Wallets, key chains, wrist bands, cowboy boots, and other Walleye/Pickerel leather items are available from the company. What is the market for non-traditional “leather” items in Canada and internationally?
You have to think in this assignment as a consultant and you’re giving recommendations/suggestions to your client.
· Key Findings: (Your Diagnosis, what you found against terms of references)
1. Information Technology
· Recommendations: (Actions you advice your client to take)
It needs to be:
Actionable – they must advise the client what to do – what steps need to be taken.
Specific – vague or ambiguous recommendations are not helpful; the more specific and detailed the better.
Achievable/doable – when shaping recommendations, don’t reach for the sky and recommend your ultimate ideal solution. Because reports that include unattainable recommendations will very likely sit on the shelf gathering dust. You’ve worked in organisations, so you understand the complexities of implementing change. What’s required is a measured and considered process, so make sure your recommendations aren’t pie in the sky but are achievable and doable for your client.
1. For Information Technology
2. For operations
· Change Readiness Assessment: After doing all the analysis you can do this part and you can take some help of the last assignment analysis also.
1. Establishing a Sense of Urgency
2. Planning for and Creating Short-Term Wins
3. Consolidating Improvements and Producing still More Change
4. Institutionalizing New Approaches
Note: This is a real company so please consider that you’re report will get analyzed by Consultant (Mr.SS) who’s working with them.
14-16 pages content (Not so wordy please write on point content only)