Atlantic University College Computer System Design Discussion Questions I will a upload a screenshot which has all the question ( total of 7 questions). 1. 4 pts.) How many wires does a USB connector have? What is their purpose? What
encoding scheme does the data use?
2. (8 pts.) Briefly explain the four transfer types allowed by the USB protocol. For each
transfer given an example peripheral that uses the transfer type.
3. (2 pts.) Without negotiation, what is the maximum allowed current draw for a USB
powered device? How much is it with negotiation?
4. (3 pts.) In the context of USB protocol, illustrate with an example: (a) token, (b)
transaction, and (c) transfer.
5. (2 pts.) How many data transfer speeds are supported by USB 2.0 protocol? Why do you
need so many speeds? For each speed, give an example of a peripheral device.
6. (4 pts.) For the plug-n-play feature, how does the host detect a (a) full-speed device; and
(b) low-speed device?
7. (2 pts.) What is the maximum number of devices and hubs that can be connected to a
master device? What is the logical topology of a USB network?
Purchase answer to see full