I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Mr. Holloway enjoys reading and to play his guitar on weekends.
- The doctor told Mrs. Franklin that she should either eat less or should exercise more.
- Breaking out of the prison compound, the escapees moved carefully, quietly, and were quick on their feet.
- I have read the book, but I have not watched the movie version.
- Deal with a full inbox first thing in the morning, or by setting aside short periods of time in which to answer e-mail queries.
- I would rather work at a second job to pay for a new car than a loan.
- How you look in the workplace is just as important as your behavior.
- At the party, my sister helped us make the cake, gathering the kids for games, clean up and to drive some kids home.
- Exercises that I enjoy doing are marathon running, to swim lengths in a pool, riding my bicycle in the park, and to walk along the trails in a forest.
- We must either change the laws about drunk driving or it will be necessary to start enforcing them more strictly.
- The protestors were gathering outside, held signs, starting to shout loudly and stopped the speaker from being heard.
- To my horror, my wedding dress looked stained, torn, and it had wrinkles.
- Our latest math instructor was enthusiastic, is demanding, and he was fair.
- Tom likes to read, completing crossword puzzles, and to jog.
- I tried to improve my grades by following a strict routine of sleep, added personal study time, and scheduling group study sessions.
- To gain support for her proposal, the politician tried calling voters, to persuade other lawmakers, and inform the press.
- The trainer followed a weekly routine of jogging, weights, and swimming.
Please place the leftover chicken on the counter or you can put it in the refrigerator