You have until 11-22-15 to complete this assignment, after which the late policy will be in effect (see Student Center for details).
- Read the integrated case study on GBI.
- Complete the following:
- Step 6: Document current IT “to-be” opportunities (2-3 pages, 30 points)
- Step 7: Determine gap between the “as-is” and the “to-be” direction (1-2 pages, 40 points)
- APA Compliance (see below, 20 points)
All CIS511 papers must adhere to APA style standards including the following:
- Double-spaced, 1” margins, title page (includes course number/name, your name, my name, Strayer University, and the submittal date), three peer-reviewed references in addition to the text, in-text citations of references, all text in Times New Roman size 12 and a reference page called “References”.If you include a Table of Contents, make sure it includes page numbers.
- Your document must be named as below (10 points)
Example (using my name):