arbitration law

| December 15, 2015

Prose respondent being crushed in an unfair arbitration. Is there a legitimate motion that can be filed in any court?

I am disabled, been through many recent surgeries and I have the final hearing coming up next week. The arbitrator is horribly conflicted with the opposing attorney. Is there a motion I can file in the original county court, or even federal to not only slow this train, but also bring attention as to what’s happening to me – at least until my finances recover enough to hire representation? Any prudent thinking person would be SHOCKED upon hearing the full story. But for now I need to make sure my legal fee savings stay my bank account a few more months. I have no idea what to do.

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 150
Use the following coupon code :
arbitration law
mediation law

Category: Law

Our Services:
Order a customized paper today!
Open chat
Hello, we are here to help with your assignments