I’m studying and need help with a Writing question to help me learn.
question number 1
you’re asked to assess whether your corporation should invest in a long-term capital project. You calculate the payback period and NPV. Give an example of a specific recommendation you could make based on the NPV and a specific recommendation you could make based on the payback period.
- Your discussion board response should be approximately 200 words. APA format for all references is expected .
Question number 2
Why are capital investments considered among the most important decisions made by a firm’s management?
- Your discussion board response should be approximately 200 words. APA format for all references is expected –
Question number 3
Visit the CDC website and read about the Tuskegee Study. Click on the different links that are on the left side of the website.
The following You Tube video chronicles the Tuskegee Study.
Watch VideoThe Deadly Deception
User: n/a – Added: 11/5/14
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNa8CnC4sSU
Question: The Tuskegee victims were not informed — in fact they were deliberately misinformed — about the nature of the study in which they were participants. A basic guideline for human subject research, specified in both the Nuremberg Code and the Belmont Report is the requirement of informed consent. If such informed consent had been obtained from the subjects, would this remove all questions about whether the study was ethical?Explain the many ethical issues that occurred with this study.
Florida has one of the weakest texting while driving laws in the country. It is a secondary law which limits the enforcement of the policy. Lawmakers have tried for the past several years to change the law into a primary law, but have failed to pass the legislation. Read the article “Texting crackdown appears dead–again.”
However, Florida’s seat belt law is a primary law.
Research the differences in the effectiveness of primary and secondary seat belt as well as texting while driving laws on the prevention of motor-vehicle injuries and fatalities. Explain how epidemiologic studies influenced the development of current seat belt and texting while driving laws. Describe how effective primary seat belt laws have been successful in reducing injuries and fatalities. What is the difference in the effectiveness of primary and secondary seat belt laws? Should Florida update its current texting while driving laws? Use data to support the answers to each of the questions. Cite your sources within the body of your paper and include a reference page using APA format.
- The assignment must fully answer all questions using data to support your ideas.
- Cite your sources within the body of your paper.
- The paper should be a minimum of two full pages long not counting your reference page.
- Include references in APA format.
- 500 words
What is procurement and how does it impact the supply chain? Please use an example with your response.
The following requirements must be met to ensure full credit for this discussion:
- Your original post should be at least 200 words.
Read Case #10 – “BOGO: Buy One, Get One”, then answer the following question:
- What are the pros and cons of using these two different strategies to product coupons?
- Explain how coupons impact the extended supply chain for a grocery store?
Your submission should be a Word document of at least 400 words, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation, including APA formatted references and in-text citations.
After reading Chapter 9 and watching the video lecture, answer Discussion Question:
“How do leaders use communication to influence and persuade other? Think of someone you have known who is skilled in the art of persuasion. What makes this person an effective communicator?”
The following requirements must be met to ensure full credit for discussions:
- Begin contributing to the discussions no later than midnight of the first Saturday after a Lesson opens.
- Your original post should be a minimum of 200 words and based on your own unique composition.
- Include examples in your discussion.
- Adhere to APA standards and use APA guidelines to cite references.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
- Do not copy and paste someone else’s work.