Accounting 1 Accounting Analytics – Fall 2021
Data Modeling Assignment
Rubric Conceptual Modeling
• Each operating event is worth six points. The deduction includes the points for the
cardinalities as well.
• Cardinalities between events are worth one point each.
• Each other cardinality is worth ½ point.
• Four points are deducted for each information event included in the REA. This is a
• Two points are deducted for missing agents or resources.
• One point is deducted if no specific responsibilities are depicted (i.e., just a general
“employee” object) or if an extra agent is included.
• Two points are deducted for not following instructions, i.e., no name on face of
document; not submitting a pdf file; poorly photocopied image; image too small to
• 1 to 2 points are deducted (depending on severity) for unusual mistakes.